May 31, 2014 @ 11:00 pm – June 1, 2014 @ 2:00 am
Berkner High School
2014 Recital at Berkner High School
Download DVD form Here
- Recital will be on May 31st in the Berkner High School Auditorium.
- The show will start at 6:00 PM.
- Each dancer will be charged a non-refundable $30 recital fee.
- This fee will include 4 tickets to the show.
- If you do not need all 4 tickets, please return them to the TNM office.
- Each dancer’s allotted 4 tickets will be issued the week of April 28th, 2014.
- Additional tickets will cost $5 each. These may be purchased when you pick up your allotted tickets and or in the lobby of the auditorium prior to recital.
- Check or cash only for any additional tickets.
- You will not be issued your tickets for recital unless all studio accounts are current.
- When your dancer receives his/her costume, please make sure to hang it up at home.
- These costumes are not to be worn prior to recital.
- Make sure you keep track of all accessories and small pieces accompanying the costume.
- If needed, please iron or steam the costume prior to pictures and recital.
- Please label your child’s costume, tights and shoes with their name.
Tights and Shoes
- You will need to purchase your required shoes and tights at any dance apparel store prior to April 28th. (the studio also carries tights) Please be mindful of the color. NO panty hose please. Tights are your panties, we do not wear panties with our tights Some suggestions: Artful dancewear, Sandy’s Shoes, Payless, Academy Sports
- See the 2014 Recital Costume details List which tights and shoes are needed for each class.